You Can Now Connect Your Polls With Zapier! 18 de Diciembre de 2017
Today we're happy to announce that you can connect your Polls for Pages account to Zapier. But wait! What is Zapier and how does it work, you ask? Here's the definition from Zapier's own website:
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 750 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks.
Ok, great! So how does that integrate with the poll app? Well here are a few examples of things you can do with Zapier:
- Send an automatic email to participants after they complete your poll. You can include the answers they provided in the email.
- Add participants email addresses to your mailing list. If you use Mailchimp or any other newsletter service, you can automatically add emails you collect to the service.
- Receive an automatic email for each new response. By default, you are notified via Facebook each time you receive a new response. But if good old email is your thing, you can use Zapier to receive notifications in your inbox instead.
- Save each new response to a Google spreadsheet. Create a Google spreadsheet and use Zapier to update the spreadsheet with a new line each time someone answers you poll.
- Use Zapier as an API. You can use webhooks to connect your polls to your own system. Your server will be notified with a JSON response each time someone completes your poll.
To start using Zapier today, navigate to the Participants section of your poll. Click on the Connect with Zapier button. Copy your API key and then click the Go to Zapier.com button. A new tab will open and you'll be asked to login with a Zapier account. Follow the instructions to connect your Polls for Pages account and select the poll you want to link.